Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thoughts of You Card

 
If you’re wondering what happened yesterday and why didn’t I blog.  I was curled up in a comfy chair reading.  I was so into the book that the day just slipped away.

Here’s today’s card.  I’m beginning to think that the Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set may be one of my new favorites.  My supply of “thinking of you” cards are getting a little low, so it was time to create another one.  I started by using the stamping off method to add trees in Sahara Sand.  Then I added a set of trees in Certainly Celery.  I then used a Sponge Dauber and Sahara Sand to sponge the bottom so my trees wouldn’t appear to be growing in mid air.  I added a sentiment from the Loving Thoughts Stamp Set in Perfect Plum.  I mounted this on a piece of Daffodil Delight, which I then mounted on a Perfect Plum card.  I finished it off with three Pearls.


(Inside)


Stamping Supplies:
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes & Loving Thoughts
Card Stock: Perfect Plum, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
Ink: Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery & Perfect Plum
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Pearl Basic Jewels and your favorite adhesive.

No comments: