Sunday, January 13, 2013

Rose Card

This is a card in using the Our Creative Corner challenge from January 5, 2013.  The challenge was to use pink, aqua and flowers.  I also used the Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge from January 9, 2013.  After I finished the card it reminds me of a friend whose favorite color is pink.  I may have to save it for her birthday.  I’ve been anxious to use the little paper roses from the Artisan Embellishments in the Spring catalog and the Papaya Collage seemed to fit right in.  I used a piece of the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-bration catalog to help pull in the aqua.  

Inside)

Stamping Supplies:
Stamps:  Papaya Collage & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Whisper White and Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pool Party, Pink Pirouette & Wild Wasabi
Accessories:  Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Pool Party Bakers Twine, Pearl Basic Jewels, Artisan Embellishments Kit, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots and your favorite adhesive.
Tools:  Sponge Daubers, 1-3/8” Circle Punch & 2-3/8” Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments: