This is one of the easiest boxes I’ve ever made. It is one of the projects we did last night
at the Techniques-N-Tools class. I found
it on the Stampin’Up! Demonstrator website.
Theirs was a Christmas box, but as you can see, you can decorate it for
any season. I used a technique
Stampin’Up! shared with us demonstrators called “Dye It & Try It.” I started with the new Crepe Filter Paper and
dyed it with Pool Party. I gave it 24
hours to dry (you can speed dry it with the heat tool) and then cut out eight
flowers with the Fancy Flower Punch.
Using our new Silicone Craft Sheet (which is wonderful to use as no
adhesive sticks to it), and a hot glue gun, I glued the scrunched flower pieces
together. I set this aside and started
on my box which is two Fancy Favor boxes slid together.
Stamping Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Card Stock: Pool Party Core’dinations, Primrose Petals Core’diinations & Creped Filter Paper
Ink: Pool Party
Accessories: Fancy Flower Punch, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots &, Sticky Strip
Tools: Big Shot, Fancy Favor Bigz Die, Silicone
Craft Sheet, Hot Glue GunStamps: Tiny Tags
Card Stock: Pool Party Core’dinations, Primrose Petals Core’diinations & Creped Filter Paper
Ink: Pool Party
Accessories: Fancy Flower Punch, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots &, Sticky Strip
No comments:
Post a Comment