I’m back in the swing of
things again. I know it’s been a long
time and my mojo is back too! J
It’s not too late to do some
holiday crafting. Since I’m temporarily
retired (aka unemployed), I am available any day, any time to show you some incredible
new techniques and paper crafting ideas.
We can either play at my house or any location of your choice.I’m celebrating my new found freedom with a kickoff stamp camp next weekend on Saturday, November 17th. This stamp camp will be FREE. You will be able to make up to 4 each of 4 Holiday designs. Plus, I will have lots of extra samples for ideas. Come any time between 9:00AM and 4:00PM and stay as long as you like. Bring a friend and have twice the fun!
I hope to see and hear from everyone soon. Please RSVP if you will be there so I will have plenty of supplies on hand for you
No comments:
Post a Comment